Vliegveld Teuge • De Zanden 113 • NL~7395 PG Teuge
T +31(0)55 3231967 • email@example.com
A SOLID AND RELIABLE PARTNER
On Teuge Airport in The Netherlands the head office is located. Also most of the maintenance activities take place there in our 1.800 square meter hangar. Teuge is also the place where our Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO) is located. This CAMO carries out the technical management, airworthiness reviews and work preparation for approximately 60 aircraft, varying from Piper Cub to Cessna Citation.
International Aviation Support has many specialties. Some of these specialties are listed below:
- Minor and major maintenance in accordance with EASA standards;
- Avionics, performance and comfort improvement modifications;
- Applications and developement of STC’s and EASA Minor Changes;
- (Warranty) repairs from smal to major repairs;
- Inspections, repairs and certification of avionics and ignition magnetos;
- Full technical aircraft management in our CAMO;
- Performance of ARC- and import inspections;
- Aircraft appraisals and pre-buy inspections;
- New and pre-owned aircraft sales and brokerage;
- Supply of aircraft parts and components;
- Logistics services and (3rd party) inventory management;
- Technical practical training for various aircraft types.
In addition to the maintenance services performed on Teuge Airport, our CAA/EASA approved procedures enable us to provide approved maintenance services anywhere in the world. We have extensive experience with solving AOG situations on remote locations where no EASA maintenance support is available.
With our team of professionals we are your global aviation partner.