Vliegveld Teuge • De Zanden 113 • NL~7395 PG Teuge
T +31(0)55 3231967 • firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many different modifications available for your aircraft. Some may be made mandatory by EASA, FAA or the aircraft manufacturer but the improvement of performance, reliability or ease of operation may also be a good reason to perform a modification on your aircraft.
Examples of mandatory modifications are mode “S” transponders, 8.33 kHz radios, RVSM systems, IFR equipment or EASA and/or FAA Airworthiness Directives.
There are also numerous optional modifications available for most aircraft. When you have specific whishes concerning modifications on your aircraft, like GPS or autopilot systems, compliance with EASA regulations is essential. Should your specific modification be not yet approved by EASA, we can set up the approval process, making sure that your aircraft is compliant with European regulations. Succesful modifications that we recently performed are:
• Garmin GNS 430/530 systems on various aircraft types;
• Garmin GTN 650/750 systems on various aircraft types;
• Garmin COM/NAV sets and audio panels on various aircraft types;
• Roll Steering system on Cessna Citation I/II (SP);
• RVSM on Cessna Citation I/II(SP);
• Genesys/S-TEC autopilot systems with GPSS on various aircraft types;